Wildcard SSL Certificate
Wildcard SSL certificates work in the same way as a regular single domain certificate. They have the added benefit of protecting all sub-domains in your network. This certificate is cost-effective and saves admin time. A wildcard SSL certificate is indicated by the * symbol, which can be used to signify a website’s domain name. Https.in offers a variety of wildcard SSL certificates that can be used to suit any budget or hosting situation.
SSL Certificates Wildcard
Unlimited Subdomains SSL Certificate
- With a single certificate, you can secure any number of sub-domains at the first level.
- Issued and enrolled under the domain name *.mydomain.com (where * is a wildcard character that represents any sub-domain of level 1)
- Displays the padlock sign for all web browsers
- With up to 256 bits of encryption, you can have great data privacy.
- Available in OV and DV validation options.
Wildcard SSL certificates guarantee lower ownership costs in the online space.