Ways to Sign In to Xfinity My Account
It’s easy to manage your payments with Xfinity My Account. You can also personalize your WiFi network name and password, troubleshoot your devices, and get tailored assistance anytime you need it.
When prompted to sign in, enter your Xfinity ID (email address, mobile number, username) on the Xfinity My Account app or My Account, or say “My Account” into your Xfinity Voice Remote to see it displayed on your X1 TV Box.
Instead, are you attempting to access your Comcast.net email account? Log into your Comcast email account.
Do you need assistance logging into My Account? Find out what your Xfinity ID is or how to reset your password.
What Can You Do in My Account?
- View and make a payment on your bill.
- Set up automatic payments and Paperless Billing to save time and money.
- Get one-on-one assistance anytime you require it.
- Appointments can be viewed and managed.
- Customize the name and password for your WiFi network.
- Connect your remote control.
- Look for power outages.
- Troubleshoot the issues with your devices.
- Locate the Xfinity Store that is closest to you.
Sign In On Your Mobile Device
Managing your Xfinity services through the My Account app is the quickest and most convenient method.
- Install the Xfinity My Account mobile application (download for Apple or Android).
- Start by launching the app and logging in using your Xfinity ID and password.
- Pay bills, troubleshoot services and make changes to your account settings all through the app.
Sign In Online
You can sign in to My Account online using any web browser that is compatible with your computer or Mac. All of your account information will be securely tied to your Xfinity ID and password as soon as you input these credentials.
Sign In On Your X1 TV Box
You can use your X1 TV Box to see My Account information as well as pay your monthly fee.
If your X1 TV Box is voice-enabled, simply press and hold the microphone button on your Voice Remote while saying “My Account” to activate it. The arrow keys on the remote control are used to navigate through the portal.
You can also use your remote control to select Settings, then My Account by pressing the Xfinity button on the remote.