Wildcard SSL certificates work in a manner similar to a regular single domain certificate. They do have the benefit, however, of protecting all and any sub-domains you may have on your network. This credential saves money, and takes time to implement. * Used when adding a certificate before a website name, it signifies a wild card SSL Certificate. Háps.in provides a range of wild card ssl certificates to fit any hosting and budget situation.
Unlimited SSL Certificate Sub-Domains
- Safe sub-domains of any amount of first level with a single certificate.
- Published and registered as * .mydomain.com (where the * is a wildcard character describing any subdomain of level 1)
- In all web browsers, the padlock symbol is shown.
- Great data protection, with encryption up to 256-bit.
- Validation options available in DV and OV.
Wildcard SSL certificates provide for lower ownership costs across the online space.
SSL Preference Guide
- We’ll help you identify the correct type of SSL certificate.
- Meet your requirements on budget.
- Ensure that you get a great ROI through SSL implementation.
- Have you chatted in the range, if necessary.
If you’re ever confused when selecting the correct SSL certificate, we ‘re always on hand to help.