Where To Buy SSL Certificate? – Before We Get Into The Topic, let’s Learn Some Basic Of This Topic
Top 10 Certificate Authorities: Best Sites to Buy SSL Certificate
Installing SSL and implementing HTTPS on your website is no longer an option with Google Chrome labeling all websites using HTTP encryption as “not secure.”
Sites without SSL are penalized in search results, so if you haven’t done so already, now is the time.
This article is for you if you haven’t switched to HTTPS and want to learn more. A comparison of 10 popular Certificate Authorities, will also assist first-time SSL users in gaining an overview.
SSL.com is a provider of low-cost SSL, TLD, and digital certificates.
SSL.com’s homepage – The website features an easy-to-use wizard that assists users in selecting the appropriate SSL/TLS certificate (try it here).
SSL.com is a top-rated certificate authority that was founded in 2002 (see BBB rating A+ here). They provide SSL/TLS server certificates, document signing code signing, and S/MIME email certificates, among other digital certificates.
SSL.com, as the industry’s leading authority, provides some benefits to its customers, including 256-bit SHA2 HTTPS AES encryption, a free site seal, 24/7 support, and free unlimited certificate reissues for the life of the certificate.
Benefits with SSL.com
- Basic SSL validation is now automated.
- Both domain.com and www.domain.com should be protected.
- Reissues and unlimited server licenses
- Relying party warranty of up to $2 million
- Certificates are issued in less than 5 minutes.
- Carryover time of up to 90 days
- Support is provided via phone, chat, and email.
- Money-back guarantee for 30 days
Namecheap SSL is a low-cost basic SSL for bloggers and webmasters.
SSL from Namecheap
NameCheap offers a wide range of SSL certificates, so no matter what your needs or budget are, you’ll find something there. Standard Domain Validation certificates (PositiveSSL) start at $5.88 per year, but premium certificates can cost as much as $120.88 per year.
NameCheap SSL Solutions
- No purchase is required to replace your SSL certificate.
- SSL certificate types in their entirety
- The SHA algorithm has been improved.
- 256-bit encryption provides strong security.
- Reissues are free and unlimited.
- DV certifications do not require any papers.
- SSL products have specialized customer service.
TheSSLStore allows users to compare and buy numerous SSL (and other security) products.
In 2009, the SSL Store was established. The organization has teamed up with some of the most well-known Certification Authorities (CAs) to provide a comprehensive set of website security solutions. Symantec, RapidSSL, Thawte, Sectigo (Comodo), and GeoTrust are among the CAs on The SSL Store’s list of partners.
Standard Domain Validation (Positive SSL) certificates cost $14.95 per year (RapidSSL), whereas Organization Validated and Extended Validation certificates cost up to $2,600 per year.
Benefits with TheSSLStore.com
- Platinum partners with the world’s top accounting firms (see all brands here)
- At the same time, you may learn about, compare, and buy from a variety of CPAs.
- Guaranteed lowest pricing – The SSL Store offers the best SSL bargain on the market.
- SSL products have specialized technical assistance (with a dedicated account manager).
4. GoDaddy SSL
Purchase a Wildcard / SAN SSL certificate from GoDaddy at a reasonable price.
While GoDaddy is best known as a domain registrar with generous first-time customer discounts, they also provide SSL certification services. Their SSL certificates are often issued online in minutes and include 256-bit encryption.
SSL Features with GoDaddy
- In the address bar, there’s a padlock.
- Protects an unlimited number of servers
- A security seal should be displayed.
- Reissues are available for free indefinitely.
- Security assistance is available 24 hours a day, 7 days
- Encryption with the strongest SHA2 algorithm and a 2048-bit key
- Liability coverage of up to $1 million
GlobalSign is a company that specializes in digital signature
GlobalSign, situated in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, USA, was founded in 1996 and is one of the most well-known SSL Certificate Authorities on the market.
GlobalSign has built a reputation as a reputable identity service provider by offering cloud-based PKI solutions to businesses that desire secure connections, secure e-commerce transactions, and flawless content delivery to their users and consumers.
About GlobalSign SSL/TLD Solutions:
- For www.domain.com and domain.com, use the same certificate.
- Encryption with SHA-256 and 2048-bit RSA keys
- Over 2.5 million certificates have been issued over the world.
- Since 2001, WebTrust has been an accredited CA.
- SSL management and installation tools are available for free.
- Warranty of up to $1.5 million
- Support for ECC is available.
DigiCert is a digital certification service.
“Your success is built on trust,” says DigiCert’s company credo. This should give you a decent understanding of how important security is to them. DigiCert wants to be the trusted security partner for all avenues of business and commerce, with a primary focus on SSL innovation.
DigiCert is a founding member of the CA/Browser Forum and one of the few organizations involved in the development of new SSL technology. OV Certificates, EV Certificates, and even DV Certificates for smaller enterprises or websites are among the SSL certificates they offer.
- Member of the CA/Browser Forum, a reputable company
- Both www.domain.com and domain.com should be secured.
- For the rest of your life, you’ll get unlimited reissues for free.
- 256-bit encryption with the SHA-2 algorithm
- Certificate management tools are accessible for free.
- Certificates are issued quickly – usually within hours.
- Customer service that has won awards
7. Thawte Security Solutions
Thawte is a term used to describe a person who
Thawte has a reputation for supplying low-cost SSL certificates as well as 17 years of trustworthiness. They offer a wide range of SSL certificates, including EV, OV, DV, SGC, Wildcard, and even SAN certificates.
Thawte SSL certificates are decently priced as a low-cost SSL certificate supplier, with the least plan costing $149 a year and including some features such as 256-bit encryption. The wildcard is an optional feature that can be added to the plan for a fee.
- For a period of 21 days, Thawte offers a free trial SSL certificate.
- The logo of the company’s website seal is accessible.
- Install the certificate on as many servers as you like.
- Certificate reissue is free of charge.
- Tools to aid in the management and installation of the certificate
- Browser compatibility is 99 percent.
- Up to $1.5 million in warranty
True BusinessID with EV, True BusinessID, True BusinessID Wildcard, and QuickSSL premium are among the SSL certificates available from GeoTrust. True BusinessID with EV is the SSL certificate with the highest assurance and guarantee at a competitive price among them all.
GeoTrust’s price is appealing to startups and small businesses, and they include 256-bit encryption, extended validation, warranties ranging from $100,000 to $1.5 million, 99 percent browser compatibility, and limitless customer support.
- GeoTrust offers a 30-day free SSL certificate trial.
- Certificates are issued quickly.
- Console for managing certificates
- 2048-bit root, up to 256-bit encryption
- The address bar in your browser is now green.
- Up to $1.5 million in warranty
- Expert SSL assistance is provided at no cost.
9. Entrust SSL Solutions
Entrust prides itself on being a forward-thinking company that provides security across a wide range of industries. They offer transactional security, secure mobile authentication, and, of course, SSL certificates to those who require them.
Prices for Entrust’s EV and OV SSL certificates start at $199 per year.
- Algorithms for SHA-2 signatures
- 2048-bit, 3072-bit, and 4096-bit RSA keys
- Protecting against website vulnerabilities was one of the security measures.
- Server licenses and reissues are unlimited.
- Site security is ensured via a real-time check.
- A platform for certificate management
10. Network Solutions
Platinum assistance is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Network Solutions, founded in 1979 and located in Herndon, Virginia, USA, has continuously refined its SSL services throughout the years and continues to offer the most affordable SSL certificates to users.
Network Solutions has some of the most competitive rates in the industry, especially for multi-year SSL certificates. For instance, their protect Secure Express would set you back only $59.99 for a two-year subscription. GoDaddy, on the other hand, charges $63.99 per year for equivalent services.
- Encryption of 256 bits
- You can get a $1 million guarantee.
- Site seal and padlock are provided.
- Browser recognition is at 99 percent.
- There is a green address bar in the browser.
- Live customer service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Time for issuance is standard.