Trend Micro Deep Security for the Hybrid Cloud
Security is essential in dynamic environments
Each environment is different. Security principles are the same, protecting valuable assets and preventing breaches. However, the security approach in these constantly evolving infrastructures must change.
Perimeter or hardware security won’t work in virtualized or cloud environments. You need one product that protects at the workload level. An automated security solution must be able to prevent attacks and provide multilayered protection that is optimized for dynamic environments like AWS, Microsoft(r), Azure, and VMware.
All enterprise workloads protected
The Trend Micro Deep Protection for the Hybrid Cloud solution is powered by security. It offers a mix of cross-generational threat defense methods that have been optimized for protecting physical, virtual, as well as cloud workloads. It includes Trend micro(TM), Deep Security(TM), which is the market leader in server security and protects millions of virtual and physical servers all over the globe.
Visibility across all environments
Security visibility and management of hybrid clouds can be improved and simplified, regardless of whether workloads are hosted on-premises, virtualized, or in the cloud.
- VMware, AWS, and Azure deployments offer full visibility and workload discovery
- High-performance security using cloud-optimized and virtual approaches
- All environments can be managed from one security management console
Multiple security controls can be combined into one product
Deep Security can reduce the number of security products that you manage and maintain.
- Network security includes intrusion prevention (IDS/IPS), and firewall
- System security includes application control, log inspection, and integrity monitoring
- Prevention of malware, including behavioral analysis and predictive machine learning.
Advanced Workload Protection
Protect your workloads from threats and vulnerabilities using XGen(TM), the market leader in server security.
- Protect your network from attacks and lateral movements
- Protect yourself against known and zero-day vulnerabilities, including ransomware attacks like WannaCry, and other threats
- Advanced techniques such as machine learning and behavioral analytics can help keep malware, including ransomware, off your enterprise’s workstations.
- Detect suspicious activity and key indicators of compromise (IOCs).
- Secure applications for Windows and Linux even when you are using agile development models
- You can accelerate compliance by meeting the many requirements of GDPR and PCI DSS. NIST 800-53. FedRamp. HIPAA/HITECH. SANS Top 20, ISO27002, and more.
- A Connected Threat Defense will increase your visibility and speed up response times.