Sophos Virus Removal Tool
Are you infected by a virus infection? Are you unsure if your antivirus software has detected the virus and taken it out? Are you still having trouble and not sure where to go next? The Sophos Virus Removal Tool is a great tool.
This powerful tool uses the same cutting-edge technology as our enterprise-grade software to detect all types of malicious software and return it to its original state.
This tool has direct access virus data from SophosLabs. Our global network of threat analysts ensures that the latest viruses are detected, and can be removed. It can be used in conjunction with your current antivirus.
For full details of how to use the tool, refer to the article Sophos Virus Removal Tool
Here’s how it works
- Run the program, download the tool and save the Virus Removal Tool to your desktop.
- Double-click the Sophos Virus Remove Tool, and then click on the Start Scanning button
- This tool scans your computer for viruses and then removes them.
- You’re done
It does exactly what it says
Our Sophos Virus Removal Tool has more than 100,000,000 global users. It also includes the same security features as our Sophos Enduser protection solution.
- Cleaning and scanning user memory
- Kernel memory cleaning and scanning
- Scan files
The Sophos Antivirus Tool will detect and remove all malware on a single Windows computer when you run it. It comes with the most recent identities. The tool can be downloaded again whenever a new scan is needed to keep up-to-date with the latest detections.