Website security is important! About why?
For commercial or personal uses, operating a website allows one to ensure that the websites are absolutely secure. There are a variety of reasons for guaranteeing website protection, a few of which are listed below:
- Prevents malware attacks on your website
- To avoid the sending of phishing emails from your website
- Get a higher rating for SEO (google)
- Protects the organization against cyber threats & protects against the loss of sensitive information
- To build confidence among your customers that the transaction is safe & safe through your website
Results-If your website isn’t healthy!
Only trust me! If your website is not stable & vulnerable to attack by hackers, the results you will achieve are not outstanding. You could end up losing your business / startup. If your website is not safe, then attackers will target your website and collect your clients’ sensitive data.
There is a very wide variety of hacking software available to hackers. Those that are essential are:
(MITM) Middle Assault Man
- This is where information is obtained from the browser of your website & customer.
- This involves ransomware being inserted into the website by code vulnerabilities.
Ways to make your website secure:
As the vulnerability to cyber security has risen in the past, there has also been a similar rise in the number of strategies to provide cyber security. But there are two key ways to protect the website that we will describe:
- Switch from HTTPs to HTTPs
- Using a protective seal for the website for malware detection
Moving to “https” from “http” is the most popular means of defending the website. SSL certificates are used to achieve this.
- By default, rather than https, the websites are hosted on http. HTTP is not secure. You can quickly attack the data exchange between a web page and a web server.
- HTTPs establish a safe, secured link between the web browser and the website such that data exchanged between them can not be intercepted.
- Since SSL is not enough for protection, Google has made it very clear that SSL plays a very important role in their website’s SEO rankings.
- SSL isn’t costly and it’s easy to use. Visit https.in for more assistance to learn how to build the SSL Certificate.
Website security seal
- The protection feature of the website seal monitors your website for viruses uploaded by attackers
- For the website, it is equivalent to an anti-virus. Since anti-virus forbids the entry to the software to any malicious code, the security seal bans the malware
- The security seal warns you of the detected malware, if any. After its discovery, you can successfully delete it.
- The quality of service defines which website security seal you can need
The cost of keeping my website secure?
The cost is as low as Rs. 5/- a day for an SSL license. Visit us for this pocket-friendly deal to purchase SSL Certificates.