10 Best FREE Email Account | Mail Service Providers (2022 List)
An Email Service Provider (ESP) is a company that provides services for sending and receiving emails. A good email service provider (ESP) allows you to create email templates, manage your contact lists, and deliver and track your campaigns on a greater scale than you could otherwise. The majority of email account providers are free, although some premium features may be subject to a monthly fee.
BEST Free Email Service Providers | Free Email Address
|Name||Max Inbox Size||Link|
|👍 ProtonMail||20 GB||Learn More|
|Zoho Mail||5 GB||Learn More|
|Outlook||15 GB||Learn More|
|Gmail||15 GB||Learn More|
|Yahoo! Mail||5 GB||Learn More|
The free email service providers listed below offer a variety of popular features.
ProtonMail is an open-source and secure email service developed by MIT scientists in collaboration with the CERN particle accelerator. It is protected under Swiss data protection legislation. It offers a secure email service that is simple to use and is protected by end-to-end encryption.
- It is not necessary to provide any personal information in order to create an email account.
- Accessible from any device without the need to download or install any software.
- End-to-end encryption is used to protect the transmission and receipt of emails.
- It is not necessary to provide any personal information in order to create your safe email account.
- ProtonMail is designed to assist you in better organising your reading as well as sending emails.
Get It For Free Right Now >>
2) Zoho Mail
Zoho Mail is a web-based email service.
Zoho Mail is the most secure and feature-rich email hosting solution available, and it is specifically designed to meet the communication needs of your company. It is safe, quick, and secure, and it protects you against fraudulent emails.
- It contains a control panel from which the administrator can make changes and personalise the system.
- e-Discovery is a method of discovering emails that is quick and easy to use.
- Add comments to email threads, share files, organise tasks, and tag members of your organization’s team with this feature.
- In order to manage your sales, you can link with Zoho CRM (Customer Relationship Management).
Get It For Free Right Now >>
Microsoft Outlook is an email service provider that operates through a web browser. It is a component of Exchange Server, Exchange Online, and Office 365, among other products. While at home or on the go, it allows you to be more productive and stay connected.
- It provides security that is comparable to that of an enterprise.
- Outlook comes with a built-in calendar that allows you to organise and manage meetings and activities in your organisation.
- When you hover your cursor over a contact’s name, you will get additional information about that person.
- People, messages, and documents in email may all be found quickly and easily using this tool.
- Get It For Free Right Now >>
4) Gmail is an email service.
Gmail is a free email account service provided by Google and maintained by Google. It gives you the ability to send and receive emails. Using third-party tools that synchronise email details through IMAP or POP, you can access your Gmail account from anywhere.
- It is one of the best free email services available, and it gives nudges to remind you to follow up on and respond to messages you receive.
- You can browse attachments, snooze messages, and open attachments without having to open the corresponding email message.
- It enables you to participate in Hangouts Meet chats or video calls with other people directly from your mailbox.
- Gmail automatically detects and blocks phishing emails.
Get It For Free Right Now >>
5) Yahoo! Mail (http://www.yahoo.com/mail/)
Yahoo! Mail is a web-based email service.
Yahoo! Mail is an email service provided by Yahoo!, which is based in the United States. It is one of the most popular email services because of its simple signup process and the fact that it provides a free email account with a large amount of storage, namely 1 TB.
- Choose from a variety of themes to personalise your inbox on Yahoo Mail, which is completely free.
- Searching for emails can be done by keyword, date, or contact.
- It is one of the best free email services available, and it allows you to express your emotions through the use of animated GIFs.
- When using the Yahoo Mail mobile application, it is simple to manage your emails while on the go.
Create an account at https://login.yahoo.com/account/create
6) iCloud Mail is a service provided by Apple.
iCloud Mail is a service provided by Apple.
Apple’s ICloud Mail service is an email service that allows users to send and receive messages. It may be used with the Mail programme on your Mac computer or iOS device, as well as with Microsoft Outlook on a computer running the Windows operating system, to send and receive emails.
- The IMAP protocol is supported by it, making it one of the top email service providers available.
- It searches for and adds new messages to the inbox on a regular basis automatically.
- ICloud Mail automatically loads HTML images when it is opened.
The following is the link: https://www.icloud.com/
7) AOL Mail (AOL Instant Messenger)
AOL Mail is a free email service provided by AOL.
AOL Mail is a free web-based email account service provided by AOL, a division of Verizon Communications. It is available to anybody who has a web browser. It is one of the best mail services available, with a straightforward account interface and a mobile application that allows you to access your mailbox without interruption.
- It assits you in keeping track of your AOL calendar.
- It is one of the top email service providers in that it allows you to modify the list view of emails you are receiving.
- AOL Mail makes it possible to organise your emails in a more efficient manner.
- It includes a customizable panel, which allows you to concentrate on your work.
Login to AOL at https://login.aol.com
8) GMX (General Motors Corporation)
GMX (Global Mail eXchange) is one of the top email service providers available, and it has an advertising component as well. Users can access GMX Mail through the webmail, POP3, and IMAP4 protocols, among other methods.
- It allows for attachments of up to 50 MB in size.
- It allows you to manage your schedule using drag and drop features.
- GMX includes an online address book, which allows you to keep track of all of your contacts in one convenient location.
- It contains powerful email filter rules that will assist you in keeping your inbox clean and uncluttered.
Visit this website: https://www.gmx.com/
9) Yandex is a search engine.
Yandex.Mail is an email service provider that is both intelligent and safe. It is compatible with Android and Android-based smartphones. It is one of the greatest email services since it allows you to customise the design of your mailbox to match your mood at any time.
- It allows you to establish new email addresses and schedule messages so that you can write them ahead of time and send them at the appropriate moment.
- In addition, it scans all incoming mail for viruses and places suspicious items in the spam folder.
- It provides protection against spam and fraud.
- It enables you to use a single account to log into all Yandex services.
Email address: https://mail.yandex.com/
10) Send a letter
When creating an email address, Mail gives you the option of selecting from 200 different domains. You can choose a topic that corresponds to their career, personality, geographic location, or way of life. It will be possible to identify a specific person using this personalised email address in the future.
- It is one of the greatest email services available because it offers free email services as well as limitless email storage capacity.
- It comes with an antivirus application that protects your emails from viruses and malware.
- It provides an easy method of accessing your Mail from a mobile device.
Visit this website: https://www.mail.com/int/