Free Ransomware Decryption Tool
Malicious software that locks your computer or encrypts your files and demands a ransom (cash) in exchange is known as ransomware. Even if you pay the ransom, there is no assurance that you will be able to recover your information.
Quick Heal has developed a solution that can assist in the decryption of data that has been encrypted by the ransomware varieties listed below. The utility is completely free, and it can be utilized without any difficulty.
To begin the decryption process, please click on the ‘DOWNLOAD TOOL’ button.
- Troldesh ransomware is a type of ransomware that encrypts data .xtbl]
- Ransomware known as Crysis [ .CrySiS]
- RANSOMWARE [Cryptxxx Ransomware [ .crypt]
- Ninja Ransomware [@aol.com$] is a type of ransomware that encrypts data .777]
- Ransomware known as Apocalypse [ .encrypted]
- Ransomware known as Nemucod [ .crypted]
- The ODC ransomware [ ] [ .odcodc]
- The ransomware known as LeChiffre is a type of ransomware that encrypts data and holds it hostage until the ransom is paid.LeChiffre]
- Ransomware known as Globe1 [ .hnyear]
- Ransomware known as Globe2 [ .blt]
- Ransomware known as Globe3 [ .decrypt2017]
- Infected with the DeriaLock ransomware .deria]
- Opentoyou ransomware [.-opentoyou@india] is a type of ransomware .com]
- Globe3 ransomware is a type of ransomware that encrypts data and holds it hostage until the ransom is paid. [.globe & [.circle] .happydayzz]
- Troldesh ransomware is a type of ransomware that encrypts data .dharma]
- Troldesh ransomware is a type of ransomware that encrypts data .wallet]
- Troldesh ransomware is a type of ransomware that encrypts data .onion]
- RANSOMWARE [ Satan DBGer Ransomware .dbger]
- DISCONTINUE THE Djvu Ransomware
GandCrab Ransomware [Random Extension: Decryption requires a ransom letter] [Decryption requires a ransom note]
TOOL TO BE DOWNLOADED
Instructions on how to use the Decryption Tool
Click on Download Tool and save the zip file that contains the encrypted files to your computer’s hard drive. Remove the file from your computer.
To view the Decryption Window, right-click on the extracted file and choose Run as administrator from the context menu.
To begin the scan, press the Y key. The utility will automatically scan the entire system for encrypted files that are compatible with it. When an encrypted file is discovered, the utility will decrypt the file in its associated folder while simultaneously creating a backup copy of the encrypted file.
After the scan is complete, the decryption tool will provide the final status, which will include the number of encrypted files that were discovered as well as the number of files that were successfully decrypted. It is possible to receive extensive information about the decryption status of each file by viewing the ‘Decryption.log’ file, which is generated in the same folder as the tool.
Following that, you can open the decrypted files and check to see if they are accessible and readable once more.